What sets TKO apart?
Tiko has ensured the growth and success of Houston area small businesses for over 17 years. Her expertise in business development, project management, community relations, and government contract compliance has resulted in the implementation of over 30 organizational programs. With demonstrated success in the business and government industries, Mrs. Reynolds-Hausman is a highly acclaimed expert in the community.
As an award-winning community builder, Mrs. Reynolds-Hausman’s expertise and leadership in business development and government contracting has been widely admired. Her recognitions include:
- Recipient of the Greater Houston Business Procurement Forum Strategic Partnering Award
- A. Wiltz Minority Business Advocate of the Year
- Texas Business Alliance Soaring Height Award
- Who’s Who in Black Houston publication
- Houston’s Top 50 Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- City of Houston’s Mayor’s Transitions Team – Transportation Committee in 2016.
- League of Women Voters – Rising Star 2017
- Walker’s Legacy Power 25 – Houston Recognition
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
Civic engagement and advocacy is important to TKO Biz Solutions, Inc. We support the following organizations, all dedicated to the empowerment of women and girls of color.
Higher Heights for America
Higher Heights is committed to building a national infrastructure to harness Black women’s political power and leadership potential. To Learn more about Higher Heights for America, visit www.higherheightsforamerica.org
Walker’s Legacy’s mission is to cultivate an eco-system of access designed to inspire, equip, and engage a global network of emerging and established businesswomen of color. To learn more about Walker’s Legacy, visit walkerslegacy.com
Stepping into Strength (SIS)
The Stepping into Strength Mentoring Program builds and develops young girls in the community to become resilient, fearless, educated, and empowered. These skills will support them to become women who make self-sustaining decisions to enhance their lives. To learn more about SIS, visit thiswomanswork.biz/sismentoring